14, September 2021
Created by No Excuses on 14, September 2021
- Carrots peeled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh or dried herbs eg. dill, parsley, thyme
- Kettle boiling water
- Olive oil
- Peel and slice your carrots either length ways or circle shaped.
- Place them into a heat proof dish (I use Corning Ware), add 1 – 2 tablespoons of honey, herbs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add a little boiling kettle water, toss, put a lid on your dish and place in 200C oven, cook for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Ready when a skewer goes right through carrots.
(Can even be cooked in the crockpot, wrapped in foil – 5 hours on HIGH)