Welcome to No Excuses ~ wife to my wonderful husband for 18yrs and mother to our 7 children; 4 girls and 3 boys (born in that order).
Here at No Excuses you will find many easy tips for running a busy household, easy but delicious recipes and so much more ~ if you like being organised; then this blog is for you.
No Excuses also offers the following opportunities to work with various companies via:
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Reviews
- Attending product launches and events
- Becoming a sponsor of No Excuses
- Advertising on https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com
Further details are listed below:
- No Excuses is happy to review products that are informative, safe, useful and relate to this website. Negative reviews will not be written about, however the company will be contacted and provided with feedback in order to encourage them to make a better product or service.
- Reviews by No Excuses must follow with a product sample for personal use along with the product as a give-away so that readers of this site can also benefit from the product as well.
- Collection and/or postage of the product must be paid for and provided by the companies, this also applies to give-aways as No Excuses will not cover the cost of postage.
- No Excuses insists on products and services in exchange for a review.
- No Excuses may at times also receive payment for product reviews.
- A disclaimer will be clearly mentioned at the bottom of each post review, however at times No Excuses may write reviews on products that are useful, helpful and have no company affiliation whatsoever on this website.
- No Excuses will ask for payment to either write or publish a sponsored post. Payment must be in the form of cash or product sample.
- A sponsored post for a product or service must be something that will relate to this website.
- It will be clearly stated in the first line that this is a Sponsored Post.
- The following terms and conditions apply for all give-aways. Any specific requirements will be listed on the blog post entry.
- Family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Route of entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the blog post attached to give-away hosted on https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com
- Closing date for entry will be available on the relevant blog post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner will be available on the blog post attached to the give-away other than what is included herein.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen via a panel at No Excuses, at the time designated on the blog post and at the residence of the writer of No Excuses.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not reply within 48 hours of notification, No Excuses reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Please ensure that you have left a way to be contacted via your entry.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The promoter has the right to ask winners to prove identity and will cancel any entries that are tampering or interfering with the running of the competition.
Please email me if you have any questions.
This policy is valid from 22 February 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me ~ Lisa @ No Excuses. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org