17, September 2020
Created by No Excuses on 17, September 2020
These quantities listed fed 8 people as a side dish.
- 250 grams dry macaroni (or small pasta shells etc)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- ½ cup cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups ham or bacon - chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic - minced or chopped
- 1 brown onion - chopped
- 2 cups spinach - optional
- Olive oil
- Cook macaroni in boiling water, drain and pour back into the saucepan.
- In a jug, whisk the eggs, then add the cream, milk, grated cheese and chives. Mix these ingredients.
- In a frying pan, fry the onion, garlic, ham or bacon until onion is starting to brown, add the spinach and cook further till ham/bacon turns crispy.
- Pour cooked onion, ham/bacon and spinach into the cooked pasta and mix. Pour the pasta mix into a greased baking dish.
- Pour the jug mixture over the pasta and stir in the sauce evenly.
- Place baking dish into a 200C oven, cook for 40 minutes still golden brown and the mixture has set.