- 3 cups brown rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (6 if no sesame oil)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Litre chicken stock
- 100 milliliters white wine
- Salt and Pepper
- I cup each of various vegetables - mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini, celery, eggplant, onions etc
- Boiling water
- parmesan cheese
- Turn crockpot / slow cooker on HIGH.
- Add the oil, stir in the raw brown rice and white wine.
- Add the vegetables, followed by the stock, salt, pepper and extra boiling water if needed.
- Turn setting to LOW and cook for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top when ready.
Leave a Reply