25, May 2018
Created by No Excuses on 25, May 2018
- Cooked - 250 to 500g penne pasta
- 6 fresh asparagus, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 to 3 bunches of bok choy
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Olive oil
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh dill to garnish
- Cook penne pasta for 8 minutes or according to the packet instructions.
- In a frying pan, drizzle a little olive and add the asparagus, bok choy and garlic, frying till soft and almost cooked.
- Remove 1 cup of the pasta water and add to the vegetables. Place lid onto pan and simmer for about 5 minutes or until most of the water evaporates. (Drain cooked pasta just before serving dinner).
- Stir in the cream cheese, salt and pepper; followed by the cooked drained pasta and the chopped smoked Salmon. Toss everything in the frying pan.
- Dish onto plates and sprinkle over fresh dill and serve immediately.