ROASTED HERB POTATOES (FAN SHAPED)
Delicious baked potatoes with a twist!
Write a review
- Washed, Pontiac or Brushed (peeled) whole potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh or Dried Herbs of your choice
- Finely chop the herbs or have the dried herbs ready.
- Slice each potato with slips carefully, making sure the knife does not got through all the way.
- Set them into a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with herbs and salt.
- Place into 200C oven and bake for 40 - 60 minutes (turning over half way).
- When cutting potatoes, slope knife at a 45 degree angle so the tip of the knife touches the cutting board without going through entire potato.
- Garlic can also be added and mixed into the olive oil before drizzling onto the potatoes.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/