- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup ground oats (optional)
- Chicken wings
- 1 - 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- Olive oil
- Place chicken wings into egg mixture along with the garlic and mixed herbs and toss to coat.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then dip each chicken wing into the flour mixture coating thoroughly with the flour. When all are inside the bowl give another good toss using your hands.
- Remove coated chicken from flour and place into a clean bowl, drizzle with olive oil (about 2 tablespoons) and toss.
- Place into 200C oven and bake (turn over half way) for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- This recipe can also be cooked in a airfyer, multifyer or deep fryer.
* Cooked in the Delonghi Multifry FH1394 - placed on the OVEN setting using the paddle to stir, level 3 and for 35 minutes.
14 pieces are inside the cooker below (could have fit 16 - 18 easily).