- Beef burger patties - 2 per person (can also be pre frozen)
- Red Wine
- Bottle of Passata
- Garlic can also be added as an optional extra.
- Place either thawed or frozen beef burger patties into a baking dish.
(If wanting to add garlic, place minced or chopped garlic inside the passata bottle first).
- Pour entire bottle of Passata over the top of the beef patties.
- Fill ⅓ of the bottle with red wine, place the lid back on and shake. Pour this over the tomato beef burgers.
- Place into a 200C oven and back for 30 to 40 minutes (Mixture should thicken and burgers brown).
- Serve on a bed of cooked rice or mashed potatoes.