POTATO & ZUCCHINI PANCAKES
Write a review
- 4 - 6 large potatoes - peeled
- 1 - 2 Zucchini
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup corn flour
- Olive oil
- Place a large colander into a bigger mixing bowl and grate the potatoes and zucchini.
- Squeeze access juices out with your hands and then transfer mixture to another bowl.
- Add the eggs, salt n pepper, parmesan cheese and mix using your hands.
- Add the cornflour and mix again.
- Drizzle a little olive oil into a frying pan and grabbing a handful of mixture, place in clumps and press down with spatula.
- Flip over when brown.
- Serve immediately or let cool and place in fridge. Reheat in oven at 200C for about 10 minutes.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/