PEACH & FRUIT SALAD CRUMBLE
A delicious and quick dessert to make in a hurry!
Write a review
- 2 x Peaches Sliced (in syrup) ~ 825g tin
- 1 x Tropical Fruit Salad ~ 825g tin
- 100g Butter ~ chopped and cubed into small pieces
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ Cup caster sugar
- 1 Cup plain flour
- In a prepared greased baking dish, place the drained peaches. Spread the sieved and drained fruit salad over the top of the peaches.
- In a mixing bowl; place the butter, sugar, vanilla essence and flour. Rub together or mix to form bread crumbs.
- Pour into the centre of the peaches and smooth out with your hands.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes in a 180 - 200 C oven until golden brown.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/