CHOCOLATE SELF SAUCING PUDDING
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- ½ cup Caster Sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Milk
- 6g Melted Butter (1 large teaspoon)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Combine flour, Cocoa & Sugar in mixing bowl. Whisk the egg, milk, melted butter & vanilla into the dry ingredients. Pour into 2ltr greased tray.
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1½ cups boiling water
- Combine castor sugar & cocoa in a jug, mix thoroughly with a folk. Sprinkle over the mixture then add the boiling water over the pudding, using the back of a metal spoon so it does not put a hole in the pudding base.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180C
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/