CHOCOLATE CHIP OR DRIED FRUIT MUESLI BARS
Write a review
- 1 cup Rolled Oates
- ½ cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips or 1 cup of Dried Mixed Fruit or Sultanas
- 1 cup Almonds (chopped or blended into small pieces)
- ½ cup Sesame Seeds
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- 125g Butter or Margarine
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¼teasspoon Bicarb Soda
- Line a lamination tray with baking paper. (I just place a sheet across and when the mixture goes on, it moves into the corners itself).
- Combine butter, honey, brown sugar in saucepan and bicarb soda, stir over low heat until melted.
- Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl (I put mine into my Kenwood Chef Mix Master). Pour saucepan mixture into dry ingredients and mix till all wet through and stuck together.
- Press onto your prepared tray, flatten with a spatula and/or a rolling pin and put in fridge till hard. When ready remove with paper still stuck to the bottom and cut into bars.
- I always double this recipe, and after I cut them up, I store them in Tupperware containers or even ice cream containers in the fridge, they last for many weeks (except in a big family).
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/