CHOCOLATE CHIP BISCUITS
Very easy to make .
Write a review
- ½ cup or 125g butter
- ½ cup Caster Sugar
- 2 tblps Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Self Raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Mix butter and sugar in bowl until they cream, add the condensed milk and vanilla – mix.
- Add the self raising flour, then the choc chips, this forms into a dough-like mixture.
- From the mixture, roll small balls into your hands (about 20c sized) and place them onto prepared greased trays (leaving space around each one so they melt and cook).
- Cook in 150 -180C oven for 10-15 minutes. Once out of oven, leave them on tray for about 2 mins, then place them onto cooling rack.
- WARNING – they get eaten very quickly.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/