BUTTERSCOTCH SELF-SAUCING PUDDING
BUTTERSCOTCH SELF SAUCING PUDDING
Write a review
- 1 cup Self Raising flour
- 60g butter
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Sift sugar, salt and flour into a mixing bowl. Add egg and mix. Melt butter, add to flour mixture with milk. Combine thoroughly (I use my mix master).
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 30g butter
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan, stir over low heat until butter melts.
- Pour sauce mixture on top of pudding. (Use a large metal spoon turned upside down to pour over the pudding, this stops hot water from making a hole in the mixture).
- Place into well greased oven-proof dish. Bake in moderate oven for approx. 30-40 minutes.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/
Leave a Reply