- EASY BUTTER CAKE2015-10-04 16:32:33So easy to make that after a few times, the ingredients will be automatic.Write a reviewPrep Time5 minCook Time40 minPrep Time5 minCook Time40 minCake Ingredients
- 125g Butter (cut into small cubes)
- ¾ Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ½ cup milk
Making the cake
- 100g butter
- 1-2 cups of icing sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla essence
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Add the eggs, followed by the flour and milk. Mix till combined and fluffy.
- Pour into prepared greased cake tin and bake for 40 minutes in a 180C oven. Cooked when poked skewer comes out clean! Turn out onto cooling rack after 5 mins.
No Excuses! http://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/
- Beat all ingredients leaving milk till last. Add milk a little at a time, until it is the right consistency.
- You can also substitute milk for lemon juice to make lemon icing and top with some coconut!