- Chicken pieces (or whole chicken cut up).
- 4 Large Potatoes Quartered
- 2 Red Onions (can use white or brown)
- 4-6 Cloves Garlic – whole or crushed
- ½ tsp saffron threads (optional)
- ½ Red or Yellow Capsicum
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives (can use green olive too – pitted)
- ¼ cup Capers, drained (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornflour dissolved in a little water
- 1½ cups chicken stock (½ cup if cooking in crock pot).
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
|I didn’t add the potatoes today as I am having
Basic Oven Rice & a salad with this tonight.
|Baked and ready|
|Removed from large dish|
|Sauce from baking dish put into saucepan, boiled and thickened with a little corn flour in water. A delicious purple onion, red capsicum, garlic, rosemary and olive gravy.|