- 100g butter
- 2 – 3 heaped table spoons of corn flour or plain flour
- 1 – 2 cloves or teaspoons of garlic
- 2 large cans of tuna – 425g, drained
- 2 cups of milk (extra milk to thin sauce if necessary)
- 1 cup Tasty cheese, Dried herbs of your choice (can also use fresh if you wish).
In saucepan, melt butter on low heat, add garlic.
Add flour and mix into a paste.
Add milk, dried herbs and stir on high heat until mixture thickens and makes white sauce.
Add the drained tuna and mix through (turn the heat down low)
Add the cheese and stir. (Add more milk if mixture is too thick). Salt & Pepper.
Serve on cooked rice or spaghetti pasta.
Or use as a sauce for a pasta bake!