SPARKLING WINE STRAWBERRY DELIGHT
I made this for Christmas lunch and it was loved by all around the table. Once again an Easy recipe for all to try!
Write a review
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 5 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 can lemonade or 375mls
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- Wash and hull the strawberries and place in a blender.
- Add 5 scoops of vanilla ice-cream and mix through until quite blended.
- Pour in and mix the sparkling wine and lemonade.
- Pour into a serving jug or just refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- This is delicious ~ enjoy!
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/