EASY BUTTER MUFFINS
Write a review
- 125g Butter (cut into small cubes)
- ¾ Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ½ cup milk
- In mixing bowl, mix butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Add the eggs, followed by the flour and milk. Mix till combined and fluffy.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake for 15 - 20 minutes in a 150C oven.
- Cooked when poked skewer comes out clean! Turn out onto cooling rack after 2 mins.
- Chocolate Chip muffins - ½ cup chocolate chips
- Orange Muffins - Rind of one orange; instead of milk add ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/