PIZZA ~ IN THE ELECTRIC FRY-PAN
- 2½ cups self raising flour
- 30g butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Canola cooking spray
- (extra milk and flour if dough too dry or too wet ~ add as required)
- Dried basil – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add the salt, flour and butter. Mix till resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Add milk (basil if using) and mix till the correct dough consistency.
- Coat the fry-pan base with cooking spray and press dough out flat to the edges.
- This pizza is easy enough to make and my daughter loved placing the toppings on. This is also a great way to bring 'hot' food to a party or friends place as you don't need to pre cook ~ just cook when you arrive! I took this pizza to school for my kids international day, and the pizza cooked slowly in the classroom.
- Tomato paste & olive/foccacia mix
- Leek and spinach
- Tasty sliced cheese
- Cream cheese
- Dried Oregano
- Place the lid on and cook for 20 – 30 mins on medium (when the light just turns off).
- The base should be a nice crispy brown colour (and not burnt).
- Lift out and place onto a tray to cut and serve.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/