OVEN BAKED GARLIC ASPARAGUS
This recipe will make anyone LOVE the taste of Asparagus!
- 1 - 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of minced or crushed cloves of garlic
- 50g butter
- In a baking dish, spread out the asparagus, toss in garlic and place thin slices of butter over the top.
- Place in 200C oven and cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Toss occasionally and ready when asparagus is tender.
- To determine amount of butter, the asparagus should not be allowed to dry out, therefore you may need to add a little more.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/