HONEY, SOY & SHERRY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Marinate your own drumsticks at home.
Write a review
- 6 - 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 - 4 tablespoons fresh or dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried rosemary
- Either in a ziplock bag, bowl or baking dish; mix the above ingredients with the chicken drumsticks, toss occasionally and refrigerate for at least 1hr before cooking. The earlier you make the marinate the better!
- In a moderate 180C - 200C oven, place into a baking dish and cook for 40 - 60 minutes till cooked through, baked and crispy skinned.
- Turn over occasionally through cooking process.
- This could also be prepared and taken to a picnic BBQ ready to cook.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/