GRILLED CINNAMON SWEET POTATO
Write a review
- Sweet potato (orange)
- Cinnamon - ground
- Olive Oil
- Slice sweet potatoes to about 2cm width, peel the edges and place into a pot of water. Bring to the boil and cook until skewer goes through the centre easily.
- Remove from the water and let them cool a little.
- Place a little oil onto a griller plate or frying pan and heat.
- Sprinkle cinnamon onto one side of the cooked sweet potatoes with the cinnamon side down and cook for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the top side again and turn over.
- Cooked when golden brown and crispy.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/