Created by No Excuses on 10, June 2021
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 - 2 gloves or 1 - 2 teaspoons minced garlic (depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons or dried mixed herbs
- Cooking spray & baking paper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 cups (285g.) gluten-free flour (can use 1 plain & 1 SF)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup warm water
- Coat pizza tray base with cooking spray, followed by a layer of baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix water, sugar, and yeast and let sit for 5 minutes (the longer the better) or until it looks foamy.
- Add the flour and salt, followed by the egg, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and herbs.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute (you may need to add extra flour if it looks sticky).
- Using an oiled spatula, transfer the gluten-free pizza dough onto the baking paper.
- Give the dough a light oil spray and place another piece of baking paper on top. Using hands, spread dough in between the two layers to form your base (this takes practice and will become easier after each time you make this pizza dough).
- Add toppings and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes 230C.