FAST & EASY FRITTATAS
A quick, simple and delicious meal for the whole family to enjoy!
Write a review
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ -1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Dried herbs
- 20g - 50g butter
- Diced bacon or ham
- Cooked beef mince
- Cook diced chicken
- In a large mixing bowl; place the eggs, milk, salt & pepper and beat well.
- In a frying pan; place the butter, vegetables and cook till soft and transparent.
- Next add the meat of your choice (if using mince or chicken make sure these are pre cooked) and mix with the vegetables till cooked through.
- Place dried herbs, cheese and the cooked fry pan ingredients into the egg mixture and stir.
- Pour into prepared greased muffin tins, a round spring form or silicon cake tin.
- Place into 200C oven and cook for 15 - 20 minutes until fluffy and brown.
- Serve with a green salad and some crusty herb bread.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/