EASY WEET-BIX SLICE
Write a review
- 4 x Weet-Bix or Vita Brits
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dark chocolate buds
- 150g butter ~ melted
- Line a lamination tin with baking paper and pre heat oven to 180C.
- Crumble the weet-bix in a large mixing bowl and add the flour, sugar, coconut and chocolate buds. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture, then press into prepared tray.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Stand to cool on rack. Top with melted dark or milk chocolate then leave for about an hour or until the chocolate is firm and cut into squares.
- One hand full of crumbed weet-bix is about the size on one whole weet-bix
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/