- Basic Oven Rice Recipe – extra ½ cup of boiling water.
- 2-3 Celery Stalks ~ diced into small pieces (I also use the leaves too)
- 1 red Capsicum ~ chopped & diced into small pieces
- 2-3 Carrots ~ peeled and diced into small pieces
- 1 cup of mushrooms – peeled and diced into small pieces
- 1 onion (any of your choice) ~ finely chopped. You can also use chives or shallots too.
Can use any other vegetables you wish too.
Prepare the rice as you would for the Basic Oven Rice recipe; put the chopped vegetables on top of the uncooked rice then pour the boiling water over the rice. Stir and mix the rice and vegetables and place the lid on.