- Fresh Pizza Bases or Lebanese Bread
- Tomato Paste
- Your choice of Spinach, Rocket or Fresh herbs. (parsley, oregano, chives etc)
- 1 – 2 gloves (crushed) garlic or 1-2 teaspoons
- Feta cheese
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of grated tasty or Mozzarella cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the pizza base with a layer of Tomato Paste.
- Cut up spinach into strips. Herbs remove from stalks. Mix uncooked spinach, rocket & herbs into a large bowl.
- Crumble feta cheese into spinach/herb mix then add garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top and mix until moist.
- Pour spinach mix onto pizza base and spread to edges.
- Arrange sundried tomato on top followed by grated cheese.
- Place in oven (Fresh Pizza Dough at 230 degrees – 20 minutes), Lebanese bread, 180-200 degrees for 10 minutes.
I always make fresh pizza dough in the bread machine, here is the recipe I use:
BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH
200ml of Water
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Salt
2 & 1/2 cups of Plain Flour
1 & 3/4 teaspoons Dry Yeast