EASY ROCKY ROAD
Write a review
- 1 x packet mini marshmallows or
- 1 x 500g packet marshmallows (use about half the pack)
- 1 x packet CLINKERS
- 1 x packet RASPBERRY lollies
- 2 x 200gms Blocks Milk Chocolate
- Cut raspberries in halves, the clickers into thirds and if you are using large marshmallows, chop them in half too. Place all the lollies (sweets) into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Break chocolate up into blocks and place in a microwave proof dish. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Repeat this step, with 15 – 30 second bursts in the microwave until the chocolate is melted. (You can also melt chocolate over the stove too).
- Pour melted chocolate into the bowl of sweets and mix well (a spatula is best).
- Line a lamington tray with baking paper or use a silicone cake tin and pour mixture into it. Using a spatula, smooth out the surface and place either in freezer or fridge till it hardens.
- It is easier to cut once it has been softened a little, so take the dish out of the fridge 15 minutes before you want to cut it. When using a silicone tray, it should just peel off and out easily.
- Cut it into chunks.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/