EASY CREAMED POTATOES
Write a review
- 600ml Thickened Cream
- 1 Large brown or white onion
- ½ Leek
- 1 Large tablespoon minced garlic or 4 cloves crushed
- Dried parsley (or other herbs desired)
- ½ Cup parmesan cheese
- Potatoes ~ washed (to fill pot)
- Cut the potatoes into chunks (no need to peel), onions and leek. Place into crock-pot or casserole dish (for oven).
- Add the parmesan cheese, garlic, herbs and cream.
- Mix thoroughly and cooking on high for 2 - 4 hours on HIGH (crock-pot) or 1 - 2 hours in moderate oven.
- Oven dish must also be covered with a lid or even aluminium foil.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/