CRUMBED OVEN BAKED SALMON
Write a review
- Salmon Steaks
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Dried mixed herbs or used fresh such as parsley, dill, oregano etc
- Olive oil
- Line a baking dish
- Place salmon into a plastic or zip lock bag, add one fist/hand full of breadcrumbs per salmon.
- Add some Parmesan cheese and herbs.
- Tie up or close bag and shake and toss ingredients till coated.
- Place the salmon/s skin side down and spread the remaining mix onto of each salmon.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place into a 200C oven for about 30mins (more olive oil may need to be drizzled during cooking process if looks to dry in the oven).
- Serve on a risotto or with a side salad and/or vegetables.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/