Don't like eggplant? You will love these.
- 1 Eggplant sliced
- 1 - 2 eggs
- 100ml milk
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Fresh or dried parsley
- Olive Oil
- Cut eggplant into slices.
- Beat the eggs, milk and add a pinch of salt.
- Pour egg mixture into a dish and soak eggplant for about 5 minutes on each side (10 minutes in total).
- In separate dish, place bread crumbs, parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Place a slice of eggplant at a time, coating each with the bread crumb mixture.
- In a frying pan, heat a little oil and fry both sizes till golden brown.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/