This is a must in every home.
I have always used it to kill germs, get rid of bathroom odours,great for colds and flu. I spray the kids pillows prior to them going to bed and even the room too. Also spray the bed linen and mattresses to kill germs etc.
The uses are endless.
It even removes oil stains off clothes. (I actually got it out yesterday as a shelf in my pantry managed to fall as I went to get something, and olive oil spilt all down my denim skirt. I went straight for the Bosistos Eucalyptus Spray and coated the stain, chucked it in wash – it came out clean as a whistle)!
Here are some more details from the above website:
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray
- Natural room air freshener with a fresh fragrance of Eucalyptus
- Natural antiseptic and germicidal disinfectant that effectively kills germ and bacteria
- Helps relieve symptoms of colds and flu, especially for children
- Helps relieve muscular aches and arthritic pains
- Natural remover of stubborn spots and stain
Directions for Use:
- Disinfectant SpraySpray Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray sparingly to disinfect the air and to eliminate airborne viruses. Repeat every 2-4 hours.
- Room Air Freshener
Spray Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray sparingly to naturally eliminate odors and instantly freshen the room scent.
- Muscular Aches and PainsSpray Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray on affected muscles 12-15 cm away from skin. Gently massage affected areas until a warm glow is felt. Repeat as required to help keep muscles supple.
- Spots and StainsTo remove grease marks and stains on clothes, carpets/rugs, and fabric, first place an absorbent cloth under the stained area. Then spray Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray onto the stained area and wipe with a clean cloth, brushing towards the centre of the mark.
- Insect Bites
Apply Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray directly on the area to help sooth irritation and to give quick relief from itch of minor insect bites within a minute or two. Do not rub in. Repeat as necessary.
- Around Toilet Areas
- In Storage / Laundry / Sick Room
- In the Car
- In the Bedroom, Children’s Bedroom
- In the Office
- In Empty Kitchen Bins
- In Shower Cubicles / Stalls
- On Telephone Handset
I also found a facebook page here too!