BEST BERRY MUFFINS
EASY BERRY MUFFINS
Write a review
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 Tblsp Custard Powder
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tin or jar of berries (of your choice) drained or 1½ cups fresh or frozen berries
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup cooking oil
- Mix dry ingredients into a bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix, followed by the berries – folding in gently.
- Put into greased muffin tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 190C. (ready when skewer comes out clean).
- If using a tin or jar of berries, the drained juice/syrup can be used to make a berry jelly: just add the right quantity of water, bring to boil and then add your gelatine – it’s all on the packet of gelatine.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/
Leave a Reply