Here another alternative to the EASIEST ICE~CREAM CAKE IN THE WORLD recipe:
Once again; two basic ingredients are needed:
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Frozen berries
- White chocolate hard tops ice-cream topping
- Whip the cream till thick consistency.
- Pour in, fold or stir the condensed milk into whipped cream gently and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare the dish you wish to freeze in; and place a few berries at the base as this will be the top once turned out onto a plate.
- After mixing the cream and condensed milk, add a handful or two of berries and mix gently. (I also added a few more and mixed with a spatula).
- Pour into mould, place lid and freeze for 3hrs or over night.
I this one for Christmas Day ~ 2012.
Click here if you wish to see the next few steps ~ pouring cake into its mould, then removing from freezer.