Write a review
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut
- 2 Cups Rolled Oates
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Cup or 250g butter
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- Line a lamington tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- In mixing bowl place all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- In a microwaveable jug (or in saucepan over stove), melt the butter and golden syrup.
- Pour melted liquid into dry ingredients and mix till coated and sticking together.
- Pour and press the mixture into the tray (a spatula helps).
- Bake in moderate oven 175C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave in tray for about 10 minutes before removing. Lift out baking paper, and cut into bars.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/