ALL IN TOGETHER ~ BEEF CASSEROLE
Write a review
- 1 - 2 Kg Minced Beef or Casserole beef ~ diced small
- 1 Heaped tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Can tomato soup (or a blended can of tomatoes).
- 2 - 3 Carrots ~ peeled and sliced
- 2 Brown onions ~ chopped
- 2 - 3 Celery Stalks ~ sliced
- 1 - 2 Cups green beans ~ frozen or fresh
- 1 Zucchini ~ chopped (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ Cup beef stock
- Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Tasty cheese
- In a large casserole or stew pot, add a little olive oil, garlic, onions, celery and the zucchinis. Cook until soft and the onions are transparent.
- Next add and mix in the mince or cubed meat and brown with the fried vegetables, then pour in the tomato soup or blended can of tomatoes.
- Next add the cream of mushroom soup, followed by the carrots, beans, stock, salt and pepper.
- Place lid onto pot and cook in 200C oven for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the mash potato and briefly removing the pot from oven, place the mash potato on top of casserole and place back in oven for another 15 – 20 minutes until browns a little.
- Place grated cheese on top and serve with rice.
No Excuses! https://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/