TIM TAM & HONEYCOMB CRUNCH ICE CREAM CAKE
Created by Lisa@NoExcuses on 26, July 2016
Please share No Excuses
- Prep Time: 10m
- 2 packs of Tim Tams or Chocolate Surrenders biscuits
- 2 packs of Honeycomb Crunch biscuits
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 600 milliliters thickened cream
- Line a spring-form cake tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl , beat the cream til whipped, then pour entire tin of condensed milk into the cream and mix thoroughly.
- Crush or blend 1 pack of the Honeycomb Crunch biscuits and press into the base of the spring-form cake tin.
- Place the Tim Tams or Chocolate Surrenders around the inside edge of the cake tin with the flat side of the biscuits facing inwards.
- Pour cream mixture into the middle of the cake tin and spread to flat covering the biscuits.
- Using the other pack of Honeycomb Crunch, break these up with your fingers and place randomly over the top of the cream area.
- Place in freezer for 6 - 8 hours or overnight.
See here for the basic homemade Ice-cream cake recipe!