- 2 x Large cans ~ 425g Salmon or Tuna (drained)
- 1 Lemon ~ for 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 Teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mint
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Drain the salmon (removing skin and bones) or tuna. Finely chop the herbs and set aside.
In a large bowl, add the salmon or tuna, lemon juice and zest. Also add the parsley, mint, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Next add the eggs and mix, followed by the breadcrumbs.
Roll into palm sized balls and arrange them into a greased baking dish. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or longer.
Back ~ Honey Carrots
Right ~ Cream Potato Bake