EASY CHICKEN RISSOTO
Created by Lisa@NoExcuses on 22, June 2016
Please share No Excuses
- 2 onions ~ diced
- 1 cup baked pumpkin (optional)
- ½ cup arborio rice
- Olive oil (level 4 if using multifry)
- 50 milliliters white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced or 1 clove crushed
- 2 chicken breast fillets ~ chopped
- 1 cup eggplant ~ chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms ~ sliced
- 1 red capsicum ~ chopped
- 1 bok choy ~ chopped
- 1 cup shallots ~ chopped
- Salt and pepper
- This recipe was made in the Delonghi Mulitfry, but can also be done on the stove top. The stove top method will require constant stirring.
- Pre cut and separate ingredients into different containers.
- In the pan add the onions, garlic, bok choy, eggplant and shallots, drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil (level 4 via the multifry mini jug).
- On low heat (multifry rice setting), fry and mix. When transparent, add the red caspicum and mushrooms, cook till soft.
- Add the chicken till almost cooked, followed by the rice, wine and then the stock.
- Continue stirring until liquid almost evaporates. Add salt and pepper, followed by baked pumpkin.
- Serve hot with a little feta cheese sprinkled on top.