Do you exercise regularly or perhaps not getting enough protein into your body of a morning?
My personal trainer (via my boot camp), told me to start having a protein shake after my breakfast and/or again for afternoon tea (put into a travel mug on the way to school or at home after school) however because of the many chemicals, preservatives and additives they put in most foods today, these don’t agree with me at all; therefore I wanted to find a healthy protein powder and this is what I am using:
100% natural pea protein isolate; Natural vanilla bean; Natural sweetener (Thaumatin)
Here is one easy and delicious recipe I have thrown together.
- I x handful of frozen mixed berries
- 3 - 4 medium to large fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of soy milk or almond milk (organic/chemical free)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder
- Extra water if too think
- Place all the above into a blender till smooth
- Pour into glass or travel mug and drink straight away.
Mix and place in a travel insulated mug:
Or at home in a glass: