- BACON, ONION AND CHEESE ON TOAST2015-01-22 02:32:44Write a reviewIngredients
- Bacon or Ham ~ diced
- 1 - 2 Brown onions ~ chopped
- 50g Butter
- Tasty Cheese
- Dried or fresh herbs ~ optional
- In a fry pan melt the butter and cook the onion and herbs till transparent.
- Add the bacon or ham and cook thoroughly.
- Spread mixture flat and place slices or grated cheese to cover the base area.
- Turn heat to low setting to melt (cover with lid if possible) and serve on warm toast.
No Excuses! http://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/
- Can add extra vegetables if desired. eg mushroom, zucchini, garlic etc